понедельник, 7 января 2013 г.

Goodbye 2012 :)


I'm so happy about the thing that it's Christmas weekend now and it's time to restore my strength,  that I've put into the previous year :) 2012 year was very extensive for me. I've made a great jump in my personal development, and I had to change myself a little bit to understand the real commercial world. Almost every non-conflict person thinks that all people are kind and friendly, until he experiences this for himself. And I was not an exception, before I've faced some kind of difficulties. I've just realized that if people don't want to believe in something, even handling proofs in their own hands - you will never make them believe. But if you fail to make them believe that you are not just empty place, they'll think of you exactly that way forever. But why do I have to prove anything to anyone? First - cos I live in society, and something can happen only in the process of interaction with it. Second. Look at the majority of your country's citizens. The way they live. What can they afford? Whether they are satisfied with their life? Do you agree to live the same way? If the answer is yes - you can safely continue to live with accordance to the way you used to live, without any additional activity or proving something. My answer is 'No'. The next step is to understand, that to break forward - having a rest all day long isn't enough. When the river is not flowing, it becomes a swamp. The person is like a river. So ask yourself a question: "What is the most pleasant job for me, except having a rest?", "Who am I within the five, ten, twenty years?", "Is it possible in the current circumstances? ". If it's not possible - just change circumstances (maybe even environment). If you don't start to improve your own life, it will become better unlikely. Designing some kind of plan/strategy helped me a lot. Whenever I have a goal, I always divide the achievement of the goal task into the smaller mini-goals. And if somebody or something interferes with your goal - change your action (the path you are moving forward to the goal). The second way does always exist. In case you have some difficulties and complicated problems, it's a good practice to have a spare reserve 'Plan B' - it's like an airbag. For me another important thing is tracking my 'total progress', the question like "Am I doing nonsense??" helps a lot :) It happened that I have switched the conditions and actions several times during the year. Also, I have fallen in love with a guy this year. Can't say he was a guy, gopnik - the most suitable word. Generally, he turned out to be a vile hypocrite and a liar. I realize I didn't even like him, I liked the fictional character he wanted to appear in front of the girls. No, he's not stupid, but lied like an idiot. Let him be happy and meet with a girl with the fifth the size of the breast :) Girls-programmers differ from blondes in the way that for us it's enough to understand once(!) - there is some number of morons of the guys, blondes claim that every guy is a moron, cos they are blind for smart ones. Finally, I have shortened my naivety and increased self-esteem. In autumn, I've got acquainted with the person I like. I like him as a person, maybe he has become my friend, I don't know. 'Friend' for me is a smart guy I like to communicate with, I have an infinity of common topics with, with whom its interesting in the current moment of time. Generally, it's great when you have such a person near you, or not near.
2012 was a good year :) Remember, don't deliberately become less significant figure than your abilities allow you to become.
Merry Christmas!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий