воскресенье, 10 марта 2013 г.

Not what it seems


Why do I sometimes feel like laughing, but sometimes like crying? Why do factors, even in no way connected to me can affect my mood? Why I was not given full control over my emotions.. but, well, now I have a better handle. And why sometimes there is a desire to be alone, so no one will touch you – and sometimes other way round - terrible desire to be with your close friends. The first pertains to me to a greater extent. Being alone makes you the closest thing to your true inner world. When you spend a long time in solitude your worldviews are changing, your attitude to people, the view on your purpose of life, on the opinion at what you want to do – all this things become more correct.  It’s hard to live in an environment where people do not appreciate your values and beliefs. It’s nice when there is at least someone who can understand you, because he knows how difficult it is, when you are told “NO”, but you break the wall and say “YES”, when they say “No, you will never manage!”, but you reply “Why somebody can, but I can’t?”. Sometimes it even adds strength, the desire to try something unusual appears.. but sometimes pressure is too strong and it’s good to find the stamina to not break. One is invariably - I will always have difficulties and I will always have something that will interfere, so we must not think like “well, it needs just a little bit more efforts and nothing else”. Unlikely. Because something that you are doing now - this will not solve all the problems forever. So, the main is to go up and to improve yourself, enjoy every moment, as an instant of absolute happiness won’t occur by himself. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий