четверг, 20 декабря 2012 г.

Thank you…


Thank you…
I want to tell “Thank you” to my close people, who love me. Thank you, my dear family!
Mother, Father and Sister. I don’t know what my life would have turned into without you, without your love. I always need the feeling of strong security under the sunny beams of yours. The invaluable contribution in my future cannot be estimated. Father, thank you for finding the right strategy path, for analyzing every possible variant, for directing me, for extracting unattainable programming books and resources, for making me strong and absolutely independent, really an adult person. Only you have always understood my point of view, when everybody was finding it incorrect.  Only that’s why I’m not like the others now. Mummy, thank you far your care, for attention to my feelings and mood, for caress, for great and kind desire to facilitate my life, and I’m sorry that I do not always take your point of view, but I know, that you want everything the best for me. Sister :) The only my friend. She is like a peace of oxygen under the water, like a rainbow after the rain, like something I can’t live without. She is the person, who has my full trust and never really abuse.  Love you!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий